Friday, May 26, 2006

Macbook upgrade

Well, all...it's 98% official - I'm trading in for a black Macbook.  Basically, out of the box, with minimun stats, it's better than this computer.  I'm going to upgrade from the 512 built-in ram to 1 gig, which will hike up the cost just a stitch, but not very much.  So basically, I'm going from 1.67 ghz to 2.0 ghz, am getting the intel processor, on which the school will install windows for free (so I can play tokimemo2, neverwinter everything, ragnarok, and like...a bunch of other gaming things...more later on windows things that I actually like (the list is slim, darlings)).  

The deal is, the trade-in value of my powerbook is going to seriously decline, so I might as well trade-in now, while it's cheap.  More later on macbooks, but please check out this link:

http://www.powermax.com/articles_reviews/article.php?id=25&PHPSESSID=6e415e2508f4b2d6a788d8de9adcf777

Very witty an appropriate.  Love it.  Am looking forward to boot camp.  

And that iSight....Sarah B and I will be video chatting acrosss campus.  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home